Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spain, we love you.

Barcelona was our landing spot for Easter weekend. Gene fell in love with the city as I had deprived him of visiting it back when I was living in Spain. He's now a huge fan of Gaudi work and took (no joke), 50 pics of the Sacrada Familia. He claims we walked well over 20 miles while touring around "nookville" (code word for the endless secret little streets). We checked out my favorite fruit, etc Market off the Ramblas that my sister and I discovered like 8 years ago...good to know it's still around. Gene was "Rocky" one morning and ran all the way to the Olympic park, which has the pefect view of the city.... and had way too many stairs to climb. We went a little nuts eating tapas and jamon serano but that's our duty as tourists. Check out the pics here.

No comments: